I release V126.96.36.199 beta of my Arduino eclipse plugin.
To run with this version you need Arduino IDE 1.5.2 beta.
1) multiple configurations (within the same board.txt file; so no uno to due )
2) Full Teensy support (that is inclusive Teensy3; extra installation needed)
3) bug fix for Due
4) turning on/off "all warnings" (per configuration)
5) Flag to set a "alternative size command" (the one used in V1 of the plugin) per configuration.
6) Fields to add commands to the C and C++ command line
7) More technically: Most of the data is now saved in the configuration (environment variables). This makes it possible for the end user to overwrite any configuration by modifying the environment settings of the configuration.
To run Teensy download and unzip (make sure the files have execute rights) this file
or better use this tar version
Peter has done a nice writeup here.
PS Michael has provided improved icons